How We Collect Your Information
Information We Collect
We collect various types of Customer Information. A summary of the types of information that we collect is set forth below:
• Customer Contact Information. Your Customer Contact Information is any information needed to contact you and fulfill your orders and requests such as your name, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
• Private Customer Information. Private Customer Information is that information that may be necessary to check credit and process payments. Such information includes your Social Security Number, credit card information, and banking and wiring information.
• Customer Order Information. Customer Order Information is that information necessary to complete your orders and requests for information. Such information may include your Customer Contact Information, programming and packaging selections, your billing and shipping information, as well as other details pertaining to your order of products and services through us.
• Demographical Information. Demographical Information is publicly available information that we may learn about you regarding such things as your age, income, home ownership, household size, etc. that helps us to provide you with better offers for products and services.
• Website Usage Information. Website Usage Information is information that we collect, via anonymous third-party cookies, that tells us about the way you use and navigate through our websites.
1800HomeAlarm has implemented a variety of encryption and security technologies and procedures to protect information stored in our computer systems from unauthorized access. We also maintain procedural safeguards that restrict access to your Customer Information to employees (or people working on our behalf and under confidentiality agreements) who need to know your Customer Information in order to provide the products and services that you request.
Use and sharing of customer information
All of your Customer Information is used in an effort to process your orders and requests and to provide you with the products and services you desire. We may share your Customer Information with third parties in order to complete your purchases of products and services as described below. In addition, your Customer Information may be used and shared in an effort to present to you other special offers and promotions that may become available. The extent to which we use and share your Customer Information depends upon the nature of and purpose for which we use and share it. A summary of how we share your Customer Information with third parties is set forth as follows:
• With Third Party Product and Service Providers. We share your Customer Information, as needed, to the third parties who actually provide the products and services you request. We frequently act as a third party marketer and seller of various brand name products and services, and we provide these companies with the information necessary to carry out your orders. How these companies use your Customer Information, once we have passed it on to them, is governed by their respective privacy policies and procedures.
• With Third Party Advertisers. Although we never share your Private Customer Information with any third parties, except with the Third Party Product and Service Providers described above, we may share other types of your Customer Information with third party advertisers who are able to use that information to provide you with special offers or promotions. The ways in which such advertisers may subsequently use your Customer Information is governed by their own privacy policies and procedures. You may opt out from having us share your Customer Information with Third Party Advertisers by following the steps in the next section.
To opt out from receiving further communications from us regarding other offers and promotions, or to opt out from having your information shared with any Third Party Advertisers, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, you may opt-out by visiting the website at http://clearlink.com/unsubscribe. To opt-out of anonymous third-party advertising cookies, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website, click here http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ: By providing your contact information, including your telephone number, on this Web site, you are expressly granting us permission to contact you even though you may have previously chosen to have your telephone number added to any Do-Not-Call List including lists maintained by us, or any local, state or federal government agency. In addition, your state may have laws that prevent us from calling you on your mobile/cellular telephone. If you use a mobile/cellular telephone as your primary means of communication, please call us toll-free in the U.S. and Canada at 1-800-580-5494.
Access to information
Should you have any questions about the Customer Information we have about you or to access your information that we have on file, you may email us at email@example.com. We may ask you to pay an administrative fee for accessing or copying your information, but will inform you of the anticipated charges and confirm that you want us to proceed before processing your request. If you believe that the Customer Information about you that we have collected is incomplete or inaccurate, 1800HomeAlarm will correct the information upon verification of the omission or error and that the person requesting the change is the person about whom the Customer Information relates.
If You Are a Resident of California or Delaware
If you are a California or Delaware resident, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of your Customer Information with third parties, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California and Delaware law provides that you have the right to submit a request to us at the designated address and receive the following information:
• The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for the third parties direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year
• The names and addresses of third parties that received such information: and
• If the nature of a third party’s business cannot be reasonably determined from the third party’s name, examples of the products or services marketed.
You are entitled to receive a copy of this information in a standardized format and the information will not be specific to you individually. Our designated email address for such requests is firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Effective Date hereto shall be February 01, 2016
CHECK BY AVAILABILITY
| Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming
ADT Pulse Interactive Solutions Services, which help you manage your home environment and family lifestyle, requires the purchase and/or activation of an ADT alarm system with monitored burglary service and a compatible computer, cell phone or PDA with Internet and email access. These ADT Pulse Interactive Solutions Services do not cover the operation or maintenance of any household equipment/systems that are connected to the ADT Pulse Interactive Solutions Services/Equipment. All ADT Pulse Interactive Solutions Services are not available with the various levels of ADT Pulse Interactive Solutions Services. All ADT Pulse Interactive Solutions Services may not be available in all geographic areas. You may be required to pay additional charges to purchase equipment required to utilize the ADT Pulse Interactive Solutions Services features you desire.
ADT Pulse Remote installation starts at $199. ADT Pulse Video installation starts at $399. ADT Pulse Home Control with Video installation starts at $499. Burglary, Fire, Carbon Monoxide and Medical Alert monitoring requires purchase and/or activation of an ADT security system with monitored Burglary, Fire, Carbon Monoxide and Medical Alert devices. Fire, Carbon Monoxide and Medical Alert services are an additional charge. Quality Service Plan (QSP) is ADT’s Extended Limited Warranty. 36-month monitoring contract required fromo ADT Pulse Remote: $52.99 per month, ($1,871.64), ADT Pulse Video: $58.99 per month, ($2,123.64), ADT Pulse Home Control with Video: $59.99 per month, ($2,159.64), including Quality Service Plan (QSP). Additional charges may apply in areas that require guard response service for municipal alarm verification. Prices subject to change. Prices may vary by market. Some insurance companies offer discounts on Homeowner’s Insurance. Please consult your insurance company. Local permit fees may be required. Satisfactory credit history required. Additional monitoring fees required for some services. Photos are for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the exact product/service actually provided.
*$99 Customer Installation Charge. 36-Month Monitoring Agreement required at (Base Package): $36.99 per month ($1,331.64), (Cellular Package): $48.99 per month ($1,763.64), 24-Month Monitoring Agreement required at $36.99 ($887.76) for California, including Quality Service Plan (QSP). (Cellular Package): $48.99 per month ($1,175.76). Form of payment must be by credit card or electronic charge to your checking or savings account. Offer applies to homeowners only. Local permit fees may be required. Satisfactory credit history required. * Termination Fee Applies. For New Customers Only Certain restrictions may apply. Offer valid for new ADT Authorized Premier Provider customers only and not on purchases from ADT LLC. Other rate plans available. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Licenses: AL-15-1104, AK-35221, AZ-ROC217517, AR-2008-0014, CA-ACO6320, CT-ELC.0193944-L5, DE-07-212, FL-EC13003427, GA-LVA205395, HI-CT30946, ID-ELE-SC-39312, IL-127.001042, IN-City of Indianapolis: LAC-000156, IA-AC-0036, KY-City of Louisville: 483, LA-F1082, LA-F1914, LA-F1915, ME-LM50017382, MD-107-1626, MA-1355C, MI-3601205773, MN-TS01807, MS-15007958, MO-City of St. Louis: CC354, St. Louis County: 74889, MT-247, NE-14451, NV-68518, City of Las Vegas: 3000002944, NJ-34BF00021800, NM-353366, NY-Licensed by the N.Y.S. Dept. of State UID#12000317691, NYS #12000286451, NC-1622-CSA, OH-53891446, City of Cincinnati: AC86, OK-1048, OR-170997, Pennsylvania Home Improvement Contractor Registration Number: PA22999, RI-3582, SC-BAC5630, SD-1025-7001-ET, TN-C1520, TX-B13734, ACR-3492, UT-6422596-6501, VT-ES-2382, VA-115120, WA-602588694/PROTEYH934RS, DC-602513000006,WV-042433, WI-City of Milwaukee: PAS-0002696, WY-LV-G-21499. 3750 Priority Way South Dr. Suite 200 Indianapolis, IN 46240 ©2014 Defender Security
All plans include standard, manually-operated fire panic button on system panel, which must be depressed to alert ADT of smoke or fire. For automatic notification to ADT of smoke, fire or carbon monoxide, a smoke communicator and/or carbon monoxide communicator must be purchased separately.
1800HomeAlarm is a high quality professional review site. The customer reviews you see here are the result of direct feedback from Protect Your Home customers. We do not pay customers for reviews. If they participate, reviewers do have the opportunity to enter various contests to be randomly selected as a winner. We do not reward reviewers based on whether their written analysis is positive or negative. Rather, we publish full and complete reviews from individuals with no alterations. We do select which reviews will be published excluding reviews due to language, inappropriate or irrelevant content.